Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

My goodness gracious!

I daresay this is the finest animation I've seen in quite some time! I laughed and cried and learned many a life lesson. Thank you sir for this delightful piece.

A Kawaii Adventure A Kawaii Adventure

Nope

I'm down with wierd, creepy, bizarre animations so long as they're funny or at least interestingly trippy. This is only creepy and bizarre though. Not good. Not sure why you're pumping out so many intensionally bad animations, but to each his own, I suppose.

Sidorio responds:

I'm quite proud of this flash because I managed to disturb myself while making it, and now I don't even want to watch it.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

The Devastator Knee

Or at least that's what mah buds and I call it. But either way, this is a hilarious bucket of jollies. I LOVE IT!!!

Metroid P3 Piano Opening Theme Metroid P3 Piano Opening Theme

Fantastic again!

I enjoyed your first three submissions so much I've been checking your page periodically for more, and you do not disappoint! Can't wait for more!

Metroid PC Piano Ghor Battle Metroid PC Piano Ghor Battle

Very nice sir!

It sounds to me like you stole Kenji Yamamoto's sheet music! That's a compliment, of course. You nailed this piece!

Metroid PC Piano Bryyo Theme Metroid PC Piano Bryyo Theme

Very well done

Fantastic rendition of the Bryyo theme! This tune is probably my favorite bit of music from Corruption, and your version certainly does it justice.

Robot Love Robot Love

Mighty fine!

The background you added is quite good, and the description is mighty fine as well. Well done, sir!

TripwirEntertainment responds:

Why thank you, good sir!

Shebot Shebot

Mighty fine, sir!

This is as steampunk as it gets! I do agree that it looks a bit like the steamlord from Metroid Prime 3 (not sure if this was intensional or not), but there's certainly nothing wrong with that. It looks fantastic, excellent details and color. I'll certainly keep an eye on your work!

Pieta... Pieta...

You've earned 5 internets

I can't even fully comprehend why I like this picture so much. It looks so goofily dramatic, but in the best way! Great retro robot and lonely scientist design. Supa props!